Florida St -10
I believe this line should be more like -14 to -16. I can see Florida St coming out slow after the comeback win against Clemson, but they should be able to finish strong. They play a ver poor Virginia team who should have trouble scoring against the Florida st defense.
Michigan +6 (buy 2 points)
Yes, Michigan State is no doubt the better team in this matchup, but Michigan at home with points I’ll take any day. Michigan has beaten Michigan State the last 3 times they've played at home, and it could definitely happen again tonight. Although, I would rather play it safe and buy 2 point from +4, and take the wolverines at +6 -150.
Villanova -5
Jay Wright has this team playing some excellent ball right now. At home Villanova is averaging 77 points and holding the opposing team to 59. Yes, Marquette has a excellent team, reason why they are ranked 10th in the nation, but Villanova is playing like a team ranked #1 as of late.
Seton Hall -1
Why is this line so low? I feel like this will be the same game as Seton Hall vs. Rutgers on Sunday. Seton Hall was +1 on the road and ended up winning by a few. I like Seton Hall to win a tight one late.
Boston College +145
This is more of a value bet. I think Boston College Has a very good chance on winning this game, so i will absolutely take almost 1.5X my money here. Just remember Clemson has never won in Boston College
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice picks... I will be following you.
ReplyDeletegreat picks.
ReplyDelete